This programme module aims to provide a learner with the relevant knowledge, skills and competence to understand the importance of administration and the roles of the administrator in the efficient running of all types of organisations, including private sector, public sector and educational settings.
QQI Level 5 Certificate, or equivalent life/work experience.
QQI6N4169 Administration Practice
Options for you to complete your Course:
- You can book 'Live' Tutor, scheduled weekly classes, OR
- You can book One-to-One Private classes with a Tutor, OR
- You can book an eLearning Online Course only.
1. Assess the relationships between administrations practices and organisations policies, objectives and culture
2. Evaluate the role of administration in major organisational functions
3. Appraise current legislation and good practice guidelines on areas relevant to administration to include health and safety, data protection, corporate governance, employment and equality
4. Research issues relevant to administration to include security, facility management and environmental issues, confidentiality and Freedom of Information requests
5. Utilise verbal, written and presentation communication skills to provide a range of administrative support service such as data and workflow management
6. Organise meetings and events to include the production of related documentation
7. Manage a range of systems to maintain appointment, diary, messaging and mail processing, using information technology applications where relevant
8. Devise procedures for the procurement and issuing of business resources and supplies
9. Organise business travel and accommodation arrangements
10. Utilise a range of office equipment and information technology applications to perform administrative tasks
11. Deliver administrative services through developing working relationships with relevant stakeholders
12. Prioritise tasks in the performance of administrative services
13. Organise administrative support services to develop and maintain customer relationships
Blended/Online with 'Live' Tutor sessions, Tutorials and One-to-One sessions.
Blended/Online (See Virtual Learning Schedule) or Classroom Attendance: 5 x days
In full or Flexi-pay options available